· Room setup and clean up is provided by Mirage LLC.
· Standard rental length for a banquet is 5 hours. For each additional hour, a fee of $135.00 will be charged for room rental, security, and service personnel. This requires a 24 hour advanced notice. Price is subject to a 17% service fee and applicable sales tax.
· Black Linen skirting and tablecloths for: Cake Table, Head Table, Gift Table, Guest Tables, and Food Tables are provided by Mirage LLC.
· Disposable Plates and Silverware are Provided
· Mirage LLC does not provide wedding cakes. However will provide cake cutting service at no additional charge. Set-up time of cake must be coordinated with hall coordinator.
· Entertainment (IE Bands, DJs) is the responsibility of the customer. Set-up and Tear-Down Time(s) of entertainment vendors must be coordinated with hall coordinator.
· Decorations may be rented through Mirage LLC or you may provide your own. Decoration plans for all events are to be approved in advance by hall coordinator.
· Confetti, sand, rice, birdseed, and bubbles are prohibited. Attachment of materials to ANY SURFACE is prohibited (i.e. tape, tacks, string, and nails).
· All food and beverage must be purchased through Mirage LLC.
· Indiana State Law prohibits outside alcoholic beverages to be brought onto premises. This includes the parking lot. Any guest found with alcohol will be asked to remove it from premises before contacting authorities.
· Security is provided by Mirage LLC at a nightly rate of $50.00 per person. Please ask about requirements based on occupancy.
· All of our clients have the choice of hours they would like to host their event. However, as a courtesy to our neighbors, all events will end Friday and Saturday by 11:30 PM and Sunday- Thursday by 10:30 PM.
Room Rental Reservations: A payment equal to the Room Rental Contract amount is required for guarantee of room rental reservation. Room rental is subject to a 17% service fee and applicable taxes. All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
Prices: Prices are subject to change unless guaranteed by a signed contract. All food, beverage, labor, and rental items are subject to a 17% service fee and applicable sales tax. If your group is tax exempt, please forward your tax certificate prior to the event.
Liability: Mirage LLC will not be responsible for damage or loss to any merchandise, decorations, or personal articles left in the banquet facilities prior to, during, or after the event
Mirage LLC Rental Contract
1640 Winchester Street, Decatur IN 46773, Pam Smith, P: 260-223-3222, email@example.com
I/We agree to rent Mirage LLC for a period commencing on _________________________ (Month/Day/Year) for the
purpose of _______________________________________________________________________________ (Function) .
1) Mirage requires a non-refundable deposit of the full hall rental price and must be paid in full to reserve any date.
2) Additional hours beyond agreed time frame, is an additional $135.00 per hour.
3) We guarantee all of our pricing for thirty (30) calendar days before your event. Any “estimate” is subject to change; prices are non-binding.
4) Final payment must be received 10 business days before your event. Up until 72 hours before your event you may increase the number of people in your party. No decreases will be accepted. Final payment on changes must be paid before the doors are unlocked for the event. All “Tax Exempt” organizations must provide a copy of their tax exempt certificate (ST-105) prior to the event.
5) Cancellation policy – Once the date is reserved there is no credit for cancellations. With written consent the date can be advertised as available. If the date is rebooked the original contract will be void and the deposit will be refunded once the new contract is in place.
6) No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the Mirage facility or parking area. Because the State of Indiana regulates our alcoholic beverage sales, we are responsible for complying with the laws regarding these regulations. The law requires that no liquor, beer, wine, or champagne be brought onto the premises during your event. We wil.l refuse service of alcohol to all minor or patrons intoxicated. Valid photo ID is required, when asked, for the consumption of alcoholic beverages, regardless of age.
7) Mirage banquet hall is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the hall.
8) No food or beverage items can be brought into banquet hall; exception – Wedding cakes by board of health approved vendors. All food and beverage to be served to your guests must be purchased from Mirage and consumed on premise with the exception of wedding cakes or desserts. No food or beverage will be allowed to leave the Mirage except left over dessert.
9) NO CONFETTI, No Piñatas, No glue, nails, thumb tacks, staples or tape allowed to hang pictures, signs or decorations.
10) If any Mirage owned centerpieces are missing and or damaged at the conclusion of the event, replacement costs will be added to the final bill and must be paid within 3 business days.
11) Mirage is not responsible for any injuries caused during any recreational activity/dancing, etc.
12) Mirage is not responsible for damaged or stolen items. We will make suggestions on gift location etc to keep your party safe.
13) Bar Policy – If bar is open, a bartender fee of $15.00 per hour, per bartender, minimum 4 hours. Additionally Security is provided by Mirage LLC at a nightly rate of $50.00 per person. Please ask about requirements based on occupancy. Bar will close 15 minutes prior to the end of the reception as to recover all liquor containers and to prevent served alcohol from leaving the premises.
14) Cancellation due to inclement weather – party will be charged in full with the ability to re-book at the next available date at the Mirage banquet hall. Inclement weather includes any form of state of emergency preventing travel to and from the facility locally.
15) A minimum total of $3,000 before sale tax is required for all events scheduled. This includes food, beverage, room rental, decor, and all other services provided by Mirage. We do not have a minimum guest count.
16) Wedding ceremonies held on premises may have additional charge. Please discuss this with your wedding planner.
17) There is a 17% service charge and State Sales Tax on all events at Mirage that will be added to your total bill.
Down Payment to secure specified date ($_________.00) Status ___________________
Mirage Representative: __________________________________ Phone#: 260-223-3222 Date: ___________________
Renter Signature: _______________________________________ Phone#: ____________________________________
Address: ________________________________________ City/State/Zip:__________________ Date________________